this is primitive and beyond crude; must return — this is an important task to perform.
Stage One: Learn About Ourselves & Create Tools for the reesee seaf of our own galdee.
PRSOS team for Stage One. What competencies do we need?
List what we won’t attempt to accomplish in Stage One.
- Broadcast what we are doing.
- Do we want to invite observers who will not be participants in core action?
Quickly establish platforms, apps, protocols for use in Stage One.
- Decision making processes for team.
Process Objectives for Stage One
- Deep learning about each other – while creating a Personal Profile System [PPS] for relevant individual difference variables. This is to pilot a process that will carry through all future stages of BUS, with many improvements.
- List of important contacts and sites, seminal books — a sketch of each members social network.
- Start development of inventory tool for intelligent tool equipment and competencies [part of PPS] – for future use in later stages.
- Related to PPS, collaborate on creating quick mapping of Basic Reality Domains [BRD] for each or our inner/woven nuet-style worlds. Let areas represent level of competency, degree of attention given, rate relative relevancy, etc.
- Each compose their optimistic scenario for 21st century. Possibly cycle though initial brainstorm, then structured, then team scenario sets.
- Experimental NuEdu where we try learning what each other thinks most important for all to learn.
Stage Two: Design Stage Three and prepare for implementation.
Stage Three: Outreach and Actions Beyond Our Team